Seeking Services When Out of State or International

At this time, the Counseling Center is only able to provide services to individuals located in California. Therefore, if you are currently out of state or out of the U.S., please refer to the informaiton below for assistance. 

  • For Other Insurances, please call the Member Services number on your insurance card and ask for assistance locating mental health resources in your area
  • International Help Center