For Life Threatening Emergencies:
Or go to your nearest Emergency Room
For other crisis needs 24/7:
- Call (949) 824-6457 and select Option # 2
♦ Or 1-866-817-9842
♦ Text “Home” to 741741
If you would like to request the Peer Educators to present a workshop to your organization, class, club, etc. please fill out the Outreach Request Form below as thoroughly as possible.
What to expect from Peer Educator Workshops:
- One hour (time varies based on request) long workshops on various psychoeducational topics
- Printed or electronic packets will be provided to each attendee
- Interactive dialogues and exploration
- We will do our best to accommodate both your needs and ours
- We will let you know promptly if we are unable to complete your request
Request Outreach Services
It is getting closer to the holiday break and the end is in sight! Soon we will be with family and friends and getting some much-needed relaxation after the start to the quarter! Phew!
While this time can be something to look forward to, it is important to still be aware of caring for your mental health. Here are some things to consider as we reach the end of the year!
Summer is a great time to reflect on all the things you have done and learned along the way, and to also consider what areas you would like to grow into as you transition into the next academic year.
Take time to reflect, and perhaps even journal out your thoughts:
Are you struggling with your relationship with food? In honor of National Eating Disorders Awareness Week that occurs Feb. 21st- Feb. 27th here are 7 tips that will help you improve your relationship with food:
1. Be aware that there are NO “good” foods and “bad” foods. All foods provide nutrition and sustenance to the body and our bodies need protein, carbohydrate, fiber, and even sugar and fat to survive. All foods are good if you eat a variety of foods to get all of the nutrients that you need in moderation….